The Stirling engine is an external combustion engine that works with any heat source. Surrounded by heating with gas pressure to the piston displacement and cooling gas, the piston reaches the initial point. This paper explores the Laminar flow modeling for analysis and the results of its Laminar flow modeling, for use in the analysis of the temperature and pressure of the fluid input and output to a zero alpha Stirling engine for numerical solution and conceptual design, it can be used. zero Alpha engine models should be such that thermal drops and irreversibility consider thermal efficiency of the engine. The results of analytical model of zero alpha engine on the tables and graphs are presented and validation. In addition, due to the efficiency of heater, regenerative, cooler are emphasized. Following the introduction of this type Stirling engine by elementary two-dimensional simulation (zero alpha) in the form of concepts such as the used fluids type to analyze fluid motion into regenerative pipe to the engine cylinder head. finally the piece of regenerative pipe zero alpha engine by solidworks software designed and assembled, with the help of gambit software and Fluent subsequently be analyzed.
Keywords: Zero Alpha Stirling Engine, Heat Regenerative, Numerical Solution, Laminar Flow, Thermal Drop and Efficiency, Design & Analysis Softwares.
- Gholami, Shahab and inspiration, MR and Vafaee trait, A., 1389, Two-cylinder Stirling engine pod dynamic analysis of solar type α the first Regional Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Tehran, Islamic Azad University, Tehran East. (With Persian reference)
- Kamvar, M, Stirling cycle test article in thermodynamics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology, 1392. (With Persian reference)
- Article hid training in sterling engines, catalogs and posters of Iranian Society of Mechanical Engineers Company, 1391) a car. With finite element. (With Persian reference)
- Izadi, M., Faraji Esfangrh able, Abbas Sadri, paper, conceptual design and new high-efficiency thermodynamic Stirling Engine Assembly Fourth National Conference Papers process engineering, petrochemical refining 7 Persian date June 1394, Tehran, Iran, sound and Conference Center TV host: Chemistry Seminar. (With Persian reference)
- Chaugaonkar, S. (2014). Design and Fabrication of Regenerative Heat Exchanger for Alpha Stirling Engine. International Journal of Advanced Mechanical Engineering, 4(7), 829-837.
- Christoph, M., Arnaud, G. ( 2007). Stirling engine. University of Gavle.
- Denno, J. Design & Analysis of Stirling Engines.
- Finkellstein, T. (1975). Analogue Simulation of Stirling Engine. Simulation, (2).
- Formosa, F., & Despesse, G. (2010). Analytical model for Stirling cycle machine design. Energy Conversion and Management, 51(10), 1855-1863.
- Gostante, M., & Invernizzi, A. (2010). Stirling Engines using Working Fluids with Strong Real Gas Effects. Applied Thermal Engineering (Vol. 30, pp. 1703-1710).
- Kongtragool, B., & Wongwises, S. (2003). A review of solar-powered Stirling engines and low temperature differential Stirling engines. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 7(2), 131-154.
- Mahmoodi, M., & Ziabasharhagh, M. (2012). Numerical solution of beta-type Stirling engine by optimizing heat regenerator for increasing output power and efficiency. J Basic Appl Sci Res, 2, 1395-1406.
- Mohiuddin, R. Design & Simulation of an Alpha Type Stirling Engine. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
- Tavakolpour, A. R., Zomorodian, A., & Golneshan, A. A. (2008). Simulation, construction and testing of a two-cylinder solar Stirling engine powered by a flat-plate solar collector without regenerator. Renewable Energy, 33(1), 77-87.
- Thombare, D. G., & Verma, S. K. (2008). Technological development in the Stirling cycle engines. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 12(1), 1-38.
- Timoumi, Y., Tlili, I., & Nasrallah, S. B. (2007). Reduction of energy losses in a Stirling engine. Heat and Thechnology, 25(1), 81-90.
- Timoumi, Y., Tlili, I., & Nasrallah, S. B. (2008). Design and performance optimization of GPU-3 Stirling engines. Energy, 33(7), 1100-1114.
- Tlili, I., Timoumi, Y., & Nasrallah, S. B. (2008). Analysis and design consideration of mean temperature differential Stirling engine for solar application. Renewable Energy, 33(8), 1911-1921.
- Tlili, I., Timoumi, Y., & Nasrallah, S. B. (2008). Thermodynamic analysis of the Stirling heat engine with regenerative losses and internal irreversibilities. International Journal of Engine Research, 9(1), 45-56.
- Urieli, I., & Berchowitz, D. M. (1984). Stirling cycle analysis. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK.